Cold Store Leading Hand
£Hourly Paid, 5.00am – 1.00pm, 5 from 7 days
To manage the smooth and efficient running of stock movement to ensure optimum operational performance.
- To take ownership of stock movement and help control the day-to-day running of the Cold Store.
- Counting stock and issuing stock sheets.
- Completing KPI/BRC paperwork
- Ensuring that the area runs smoothly.
- Ensure good health and safety and good hygiene and housekeeping practices in the department.
- Manage a small team of people.
- To work on own initiative.
- Communicate with will all factory departments and external suppliers and lorry drivers
- In addition you may be required to carry out any other duties within your capacity which the Company may reasonably require.
Please visit our website at www.freshtime.co.uk
If you haven’t heard from us within 3 weeks from your application date, please assume that you have been unsuccessful. Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unable to provide individual feedback.