06:00-18:00, £Attractive Salary
Freshtime are ambitious and passionate about our growth and innovation and have recently gained new and exciting business opportunities making this an exciting time to join the Company.
Job Role and Responsibilities
- Incident reports – Maintain folder ensuring that all incidents are investigated correctly and in a timely manner and ensure that the corrective actions prevent any re-occurrences, trend as necessary.
- Undertake Hygiene inspections, CCP audits, internal audits and GMP audits etc that are required.
- Train, coach and mentor the QA’s.
- Attend factory trials to understand the quality standards required and ensure all relevant activities and paperwork are completed pre-launch, including quality attribute sheets.
- Ensure all samples needed for testing by analytical provider are present and collected i.e. nutritional testing.
- Maintain Daily, Weekly and Monthly schedules.
- Ensure taste panels are conducted and corrective actions are followed up.
- Conduct Customer Complaint Investigations in the allocated timescale.
- Routinely conduct scheduled traceability exercises.
- Ensure the document control procedures are adhered to, completed and corrective actions taken.
- Maintain calibration schedule and ensure that all equipment is calibrated within the required.
In addition, you may be required to carry out any other duties within your capacity which the Company may reasonably require.
If you believe that you can make a difference and have the relevant experience, please send your CV to: –
The HR Department, Freshtime UK Ltd, Marsh Lane, Boston, Lincolnshire. PE21 7PJ or email to email@example.com
If you haven’t heard from us within 3 weeks from your application date, please assume that you have been unsuccessful. Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unable to provide individual feedback.