£Attractive Hourly Rate, Continental Shifts (2-2-3)
At Freshtime, we aim to be the supplier of choice to both Retail and Food service customers looking for the freshest, most innovative, convenient and delicious range of chilled food products.
Job Role and Responsibilities
- To actively promote a safety culture in the area and ensure all Health and Safety requirements are met.
- To take ownership for product quality in the day to day running of the Despatch and area.
- To maintain standard utilization of resources e.g. labour, energy, etc. in the area.
- To ensure good hygiene and housekeeping practices are maintained at all times in the area. Ensure the product is dispatched in a hygienic environment in compliance with Food Legislation and Freshtime UK procedures.
- Ensure good communications are maintained within the area and good communications are maintained with other departments and communicate externally with customer depots and hauliers – written and verbal communication.
- In conjunction with the Production Manager set performance standards for your area of accountability to achieve the required level of profitability. Monitor and report upon performance against these targets as required.
- Support the Production Manager and take on additional responsibilities in his/her absence.
- To promote high level of motivation within the Despatch team through sound leadership. Training of new Despatch Operatives. Ensures work is completed by operatives. Support and help to implement change processes within the area.
- Ensure that Company rules and procedures including disciplinary, grievance and absence procedures are correctly and consistently applied.
- Ordering of special vehicles and use of the computerised systems.
In addition, you may be required to carry out any other duties within your capacity which the Company may reasonably require.
If you believe that you can make a difference and have the relevant experience, please send your CV to: –
The HR Department, Freshtime UK Ltd, Marsh Lane, Boston, Lincolnshire. PE21 7PJ or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you haven’t heard from us within 3 weeks from your application date, please assume that you have been unsuccessful. Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unable to provide individual feedback.