Intake Q.A. Assistant
£ Hourly Paid
Shifts: 5 from 7 days, (06.00 – 14.00 / 08.00 – 16.00 / 12.00 – 20.00)
To manage the smooth and efficient running of the team to ensure optimum operational performance.
- Ensure, in conjunction with the Stock Controller and Procurement, that there is sufficient stock to fulfill orders / be aware of any late deliveries or shortages.
- Maintain all relevant computer records such as booking in, QA discrepancy sheets, etc.
- To ensure good communication is maintained within the area and good.
- Check weights and quantities of goods delivered against orders and delivery notes.
- Ensure good hygiene and housekeeping practices are maintained at all times in the area. Ensure the product is handled in a hygienic environment in compliance with Food Legislation and Freshtime UK Ltd procedures.
- Ensure communication is maintained with other departments / build good relationships with all areas of the factory and suppliers.
- Take ownership of all quality issues and the day to day intake of raw materials.
- Respond in an efficient manner to product enquiries from other departments/suppliers/etc.
- To be responsible for conducting investigations when required.
- Advise and instruct the production management in issues concerning product quality and integrity.
- To actively promote a safety culture on the shift / area and ensure all Health and Safety requirements are met.
- Responsibility for testing of ingredients and sampling for lab analysis.
- In addition, you may be required to carry out any other duties within your capacity which the Company may reasonably require.
We are ambitious and passionate about our growth and innovation and have recently gained new and exciting business opportunities making this an exciting time to join the Company.
To apply, please send your CV with a cover letter to; HR@freshtime.co.uk
If you haven’t heard from us within 3 weeks from your application date, please assume that you have been unsuccessful. Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unable to provide individual feedback .