Machine Operative – Boston, Lincs
£Attractive Hourly Rate with 2-2-3 shift pattern
We supply chilled, value added, ready to eat salads, snacks, prepared vegetables and sandwich fillers to leading retailers and food service operators. Our aim is to set the standards for quality, service and taste that others will follow.
To operative the various pieces of machinery located in all areas of the factory.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- To operate the relevant pieces of machinery in a safe and controlled way as per standard operating procedures.
- To be able (when applicable) to programme the relevant pieces of machinery to ensure product is produced to the required standard at this stage.
- To monitor the quality of products on a regular basis throughout the working day and ensure it meets specification. Any deviation must be reported to a senior colleague.
- When applicable, complete all paperwork accurately and timely.
- To be able to change parts/film/blades/water etc. on the machine in a timely, competent and safe manner.
- To ensure good hygiene, housekeeping and health and safety practices are maintained at all times in the area.
In addition, you may be required to carry out any other duties within your capacity which the Company may reasonably require.
If you believe that you can make a difference and have the relevant experience, please send your CV to: –
The HR Department, Freshtime UK Ltd, Marsh Lane, Boston, Lincolnshire. PE21 7PJ or email to email@example.com
If you haven’t heard from us within 3 weeks from your application date, please assume that you have been unsuccessful. Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unable to provide individual feedback.