Shift to cover seven days a week (on rotation with colleagues)
Freshtime are ambitious and passionate about our growth and innovation and have recently gained new and exciting business opportunities making this an exciting time to join the Company.
Main Purpose of the Job
To help improve coverage and support in the delivery of the smooth and efficient running of the manufacturing operations within the Company via the engineering function.
Job Role and Responsibilities
- To ensure that all machinery, plant and buildings are maintained to the standards required by the company and consistent with current health and safety legislation.
- Provide engineering support to Production to ensure performance of equipment.
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance according to the prescribed schedule to ensure that all equipment is available to the Production team.
- Build strong working relationships with colleagues and the Production team.
- Maintain accurate and timely records of root causes of failures and work carried out.
- Maintain and develop appropriate skills.
- Plan, control and implement agreed project work as and when required.
- Help reduce production costs through engineering solutions.
- Provide input into continual plant improvement and future capital projects.
- Perform any other duties that may be asked.
- To ensure effective communication within their team and relevant departments/individuals and external agencies where appropriate.
In addition, you may be required to carry out any other duties within your capacity which the Company may reasonably require.
If you believe that you can make a difference and have the relevant experience, please send your CV to: –
The HR Department, Freshtime UK Ltd, Marsh Lane, Boston, Lincolnshire. PE21 7PJ or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you haven’t heard from us within 3 weeks from your application date, please assume that you have been unsuccessful. Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unable to provide individual feedback.