We are ambitious and passionate about our growth and innovation and have recently gained new and exciting business opportunities making this an exciting time to join the Company.
This is a new role and will report to the Maintenance Manager. This is to help improve coverage and support in the delivery of the smooth and efficient running of the manufacturing operations within the Company via the engineering function. You will work closely with all internal departments within the company such as, HR & Training, Commercial, Planning etc. Experience in food manufacturing would be desirable but not essential.
You should have good communication skills, as well as being able to work off of your own initiative and prioritise tasks. In addition, you may be required to carry out any other duties within your capacity which the Company may reasonably require.
- Able to show willingness to succeed.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Someone who is a self-starter with ability to prioritize work through effective communication with production management.
- Ability to work flexibly within the requirements of the Business.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Able to fault find and make program modifications to PLC’s – specifically Omron and Mitsubishi.
- Experience of working with hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Working knowledge of steam systems and boilers.
- Happy to work off your own initiative
- 17th Edition Wiring Regulations. City and Guilds electrical/electronic engineering.
- Proven track record in engineering. Food manufacturing experience.
- Logical, systematic approach.
- BTEC/ONC/HNC in electrical/electronic engineering.
- Understand the value of plant history information and need for accurate and timely input of information.
Shift to cover seven days a week (on rotation with colleagues) 0600 – 1400 / 1400 – 2200 / 2200 – 0600.
Please visit our website at www.freshtime.co.uk
If you haven’t heard from us within 3 weeks from your application date, please assume that you have been unsuccessful. Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unable to provide individual feedback.