£Attractive Hourly Rate, Day & Night Continental Shifts (2-2-3)
Freshtime are ambitious and passionate about our growth and innovation and have recently gained new and exciting business opportunities making this an exciting time to join the Company.
Job Role and Responsibilities
• Ensure HACCP is fully implemented as required by the business in order that production time is covered by QA staff.
• To ensure factory audits are carried out accurately and in a timely manner.
• Administration and archiving to ensure accurate due diligence/BRC audit paperwork.
• Accurate completion of audits and compliance to audit schedules.
• To be responsible for conducting complaint investigations when required and traceability exercises.
• Provide reference point with regards to issues concerning the factory quality procedures.
• Advise and instruct production management in issues concerning product quality and integrity.
• Co-operate with the QA team such that standards are maintained.
• Ensure that all samples needed for the daily testing by the analytical provider are present and collected.
• Ensure accurate and diligent shelf life analysis to enable trends and proactively highlight any issues.
• Reporting to Shift QA Manager and Production Manager any relevant information at all times to ensure total compliance and process control.
• To ensure effective communication within their team and relevant departments/individuals
In addition, you may be required to carry out any other duties within your capacity which the Company may reasonably require.
If you believe that you can make a difference and have the relevant experience, please send your CV to: –
The HR Department, Freshtime UK Ltd, Marsh Lane, Boston, Lincolnshire. PE21 7PJ or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you haven’t heard from us within 3 weeks from your application date, please assume that you have been unsuccessful. Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unable to provide individual feedback.