£Hourly Rate, 6.00am – 6.00pm, 2-2-3 Shift Pattern
To manage the smooth and efficient running of the team to ensure optimum operational performance.
- Ensure HACCP is fully implemented as required by the business in order that production time is covered by QA staff.
- Assist Production Manager and quality Process Technologist in implementing and maintaining quality procedures.
- To ensure factory audits are carried out accurately and in a timely manner.
- Administration and archiving to ensure accurate due diligence/BRC audit paperwork.
- Accurate completion of audits and compliance to audit schedules.
- Advise and instruct production management in issues concerning product quality and integrity.
- Co-operate with the QA team such that standards are maintained.
- Ensure that all samples needed for the daily testing by the analytical provider are present and collected.
- Ensure accurate and diligent shelf life analysis to enable trends and proactively highlight any issues.
- To ensure effective communication within their team and relevant departments/individuals.
In addition, you may be required to carry out any other duties within your capacity which the Company may reasonably require.
We are ambitious and passionate about our growth and innovation and have recently gained new and exciting business opportunities making this an exciting time to join the Company.
To apply, please send your CV with a cover letter to; HR@freshtime.co.uk
If you haven’t heard from us within 3 weeks from your application date, please assume that you have been unsuccessful. Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unable to provide individual feedback.