£Attractive Hourly Rate, Continental Shifts (2-2-3)
At Freshtime, we aim to be the supplier of choice to both Retail and Food service customers looking for the freshest, most innovative, convenient and delicious range of chilled food products.
Job Role and Responsibilities
- To assist in & demonstrate the active promotion of a safety culture and ensure all Health and Safety requirements are met in the area, and the culture within the shift is H&S aware.
- To take ownership for product quality in the day to day running of the area & ensure that team understand the parameters & the expectations around product make up & quality.
- To assist in the achievement of & improvement of standard utilisation of raw materials, packaging, labour and energy in the area.
- To assist in ensuring good hygiene and housekeeping practices are maintained at all times in area. Ensure the product is manufactured in a hygienic environment in compliance with Food Legislation and Freshtime UK procedures.
- Ensure good communications are maintained within area / shift and across all departments. Communications also required to external suppliers, auditors & customers, these too need to be good, professional & representative of the Company standards.
- To assist in the setting of performance standards for the area of accountability to achieve the required level of profitability. Monitor & report upon performance against these targets as required, then drive improvements.
- Liaise and communicate with both technical and hygiene departments to ensure cleaning is completed in a satisfactory manner and concession raised as necessary.
- To assist in the promotion of a high level of motivation within the team through sound leadership. Support & help to implement change processes within the area.
- Ensure that Company rules & procedures including disciplinary, grievance & absence procedures are correctly & consistently applied.
- To assist in the support of new product development to ensure shortest possible time from conception to customer.
- To ensure clear communication of issues in handovers to other managers, & escalation of quality or service issues to your Line Manager.
In addition, you may be required to carry out any other duties within your capacity which the Company may reasonably require.
If you believe that you can make a difference and have the relevant experience, please send your CV to: –
The HR Department, Freshtime UK Ltd, Marsh Lane, Boston, Lincolnshire. PE21 7PJ or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you haven’t heard from us within 3 weeks from your application date, please assume that you have been unsuccessful. Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unable to provide individual feedback.