Are you looking for a career in food manufacturing? We are looking for a Kitchen assistant to work alongside our NPD department.
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Shift Pattern: Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
On-site car park
Close to town
Fresh Rewards Discount Scheme I.e. Cycle to work, retail discounts
Employee fun day/gala dinner
To support the NPD function in everyday kitchen and development requirement’s
- Make samples for all customers where required and produce paperwork for samples going out
- Order cuts from the factory
- Clean kitchen and cupboards rotating stock including batch codes and use by dates
- Assist to develop new product
- Assist with trials
- Order ingredients from the factory for sample making, etc
- Look after visitors i.e. (coffee, tea and lunches)
- Set up the room for visitors
- Benchmark shopping & paperwork
- Helping other Technologists when required
- Check samples have arrived at the customers
- Check intake racking each week
- Collect ingredients from intake and spice room (occasionally high care)
If you are interested and are keen to progress in your career, send your CV to our HR Department; firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you haven’t heard from us within 3 weeks from your application date, please assume that you have been unsuccessful. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unable to provide individual feedback.