Are you looking for career progression? We are looking for a Line Kitter to work within our Factory.
Nights – 5pm – 5am x3
2-2-3 shift pattern
On-site car park
Close to town
Fresh Rewards Discount Scheme I.e. Cycle to work, retail discounts
Employee fun day/gala dinner
Bonus near Christmas
Who are Freshtime?
Freshtime is a privately-owned company founded in 2000 supplying major retailers with prepared vegetables. The site has had over £14 million invested in it to have their own purpose-built site.
Continuously investing in our factory, our processes and our people are key to our success and ensure that we are always leading the way in our markets.
Freshtime is at the heart of the UK fresh produce industry covering 82,500 square feet, employing around 350 staff and ideally located to supply customers throughout the country.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· To collect details of all weights and quantities of all components needed for each complete sku in order of running for each punnet line.
· To the weigh and collate all the individual ingredients needed as per the recipe & requirement to help deliver accurate and consistent pack presentation and controlled giveaway.
· To keep all components together and issue to the line feeder as a “kit” with all components present.
· To ensure all food safety and allergens are taken into consideration when kitting, issuing and returning components before and after the run.
· To ensure the area for kitting is covered under the clean as you go policy.
· To comply with all site health and safety requirements.
If you are interested in the position and keen to progress in your career, send your CV to our HR Department; firstname.lastname@example.org.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
If you haven’t heard from us within 3 weeks from your application date, please assume that you have been unsuccessful. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unable to provide individual feedback.