Are you looking for career progression? We are looking for a Paperwork controller to work within our Factory.
Nights – 5pm – 5am x1
2-2-3 shift pattern
On-site car park
Close to town
Fresh Rewards Discount Scheme I.e. Cycle to work, retail discounts
Employee fun day/gala dinner
Bonus near Christmas
Who are Freshtime?
Freshtime is a privately-owned company founded in 2000 supplying major retailers with prepared vegetables. The site has had over £14 million invested in it to have their own purpose-built site.
Continuously investing in our factory, our processes and our people are key to our success and ensure that we are always leading the way in our markets.
Freshtime is at the heart of the UK fresh produce industry covering 82,500 square feet, employing around 350 staff and ideally located to supply customers throughout the country.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To carry out the required number of temperature checks of all relevant materials at the correct time interval and stage in the process.
- To record all relevant information around traceability requirements on the appropriate paperwork.
- To ensure that health and safety practices are maintained at all times in the area and any issues are reported to your Supervisors.
- To ensure good hygiene and housekeeping practices are maintained at all times in the relevant area.
- To monitor the quality of products throughout the shift and ensure it meets all required specifications.
- Complete all paperwork accurately that is required as part of your role.
If you are interested in the position and keen to progress in your career, send your CV to our HR Department; email@example.com.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
If you haven’t heard from us within 3 weeks from your application date, please assume that you have been unsuccessful. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unable to provide individual feedback.