|Freshtime are recruiting! We are looking for a Night Shift QA Assistant.|
Job Title: QA Assistant
Shift Pattern: Continental 6pm-6am
Pay: £9.03 p/h
On-site car park
Close to town
Fresh Rewards Discount Scheme I.e. Cycle to work, retail discounts
Employee fun day/gala dinner
Bonus near Christmas
Who are Freshtime?
Freshtime is a privately-owned company founded in 2000 supplying major retailers with prepared vegetables. The site has had over £14 million invested in it to have their own purpose-built site.
Continuously investing in our factory, our processes and our people are key to our success and ensure that we are always leading the way in our markets.
Freshtime is at the heart of the UK fresh produce industry covering 82,500 square feet, employing around 350 staff and ideally located to supply customers throughout the country.
• Ensure HACCP is fully implemented as required by the business in order that production time is covered by QA staff
• Assist Production Manager and quality Process Technologist in implementing and maintaining quality procedures
• To ensure factory audits are carried out accurately and in a timely manner
• Administration and archiving to ensure accurate due diligence/BRC audit paperwork
• Accurate completion of audits and compliance to audit schedules
• To be responsible for conducting complaint investigations when required and traceability exercises
• Provide reference point with regards to issues concerning the factory quality procedures
• Advise and instruct production management in issues concerning product quality and integrity
• Cooperate with the QA team such that standards are maintained
• Ensure that all samples needed for the daily testing by the analytical provider are present and collected
• Ensure accurate and diligent shelf life analysis to enable trends and proactively highlight any issues
• Reporting to Shift Supervisor and QA Manager any relevant information at all times to ensure total compliance and process control
• To ensure effective communication within their team and relevant departments/individuals
If you have previous experience and keen to progress in your career, send your CV to our HR Department; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Previous experience is desirable
Being able to perform in a team
Use of PC (Advanced Microsoft use such as excel)
Initiative and decision-making skills
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
If you haven’t heard from us within 3 weeks from your application date, please assume that you have been unsuccessful. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unable to provide individual feedback.